Re: [Evolution] Evolution custom email message

Hello hackers
I was wondering if I could get some details about the sieve based project for evolution. It sounds really cool and I wanted to work on it, if there's room for another developer.
Cheers!

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Tue, 2014-03-25 at 10:04 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> There is a maintained [I believe] RSS plugin however. I will see if I
> can find where that code lives...

        Hi,
the code is at GNOME too:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-rss