Re: [Evolution] Evolution is dying

On Mon, 2014-06-02 at 16:04 +0900, rost52 wrote:
I feel that I have to enter an Evolution password everyday (on top of the account login of my Linux system)
or maybe even whenever I open the application during one Linux session. I still have to investigate
a bit more.

That likely is another thing. I suspect you need to type a password to
launch the GNOME keyring. The issue I mentioned happens, if the server
of your ISP is fishy and Evolution receives an error similar to "wrong
password or something doesn't work".