Re: [Evolution] Evolution is dying

On Mon, 2014-06-02 at 08:05 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Sat, 2014-05-31 at 17:30 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
I prefer to use Evolution with it's integrated POP/SMPT support and I
hope the Evolution developers some day will seriously care about
POP/SMPT and remove all the annoyances.

      Hi,
it would be good to know what those are for you. I use POP3+SMTP here
and I do not have any issues with my server. I even do not recall if I
ever had any issue with it, or when the last time. I mean, some issues
can be hard to reproduce, they can be related to certain
server/connection/... and so on. If you've bug links in GNOME's bugzilla
for the issues, then even better.

1. The issue mentioned by this thread, the never ending requests to type
the passwords.

2. Automatically assign an account to a mailing list.

And a few others.