Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.13.3

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, 2014-07-14 at 11:21 +1000, Wasserland wrote:
> I know 3.13.* is still in development but it seems to work okay
> nevertheless.  My main problem is the font size on the compose mail
> screen.  I seems stuck on a small font despite my attempts to change
> that in "preferences".  So I have a few questions please:

Note that 3.13 is currently carrying a brand new WebKit-based email
composer that is still undergoing testing and debugging.  This is a
major rewrite, so be prepared for some instability and quirkiness.

Yep, indeed, it's crashing on me when sending emails and I just filed a bug report with stack trace...

---
Emre