Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped showing reminders before start of appointment.

Well, without a good reliable reminder system Evolution looses a lot.
Just as an example - being get used to be reminded about my appointment
in advance, when the problem in discussion showed up at the first time, I
simply missed an important appointment. :-(

It all works fine for me on Fedora 20 (Evo 3.10.4) - well after I
enabled reminders for the calendar I was playing with that is.  A
reminder popped up at the correct time and each repeat happened at the
correct interval.

Are your calendars local or remote?  If remote, what sort of remote
calendar are they?

P.