Re: [Evolution] '--file' option?

On Thu, 2014-02-27 at 15:23 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:

We don't need to import them, just to open and show. When closed, mail
stays inside the disk folder, not in Evolution.

        Hi,
what Andre didn't mention is that the import offers a message preview,
thus you can review the message before importing (or cancel the import).

I agree, it's rather a workaround for your use case, and it would be
nice to open a message from a disk just for viewing, thus I suggest to
search Evolution bugs in https://bugzilla.gnome.org and if there is no
enhancement request for it, then file one (and post a bug link here for
future reference, either for the already filled, or a newly filled bug).
        Bye,
        Milan