[Evolution] Command Line Export of Messages to mbox Format

I need to export a whole slew of directories in Evolution to mbox
files. All I've found is some graphical way to do one directory at a
time.

I'm looking for a command to export Evolution directories to mbox files.

The Evolution profile contains very many directories.

Any pointers as to how I can achieve this?

--
Esben Stien is b0ef e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m