Re: [Evolution] Mail List Sorting Issue

On Wed, 2014-02-19 at 22:32 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
My mailbox is normally sorted by date, recent first. When I click "TO"
column to sort by surname, it sorts by surname but looses the 2nd
level sort by date.

Right-click the message list header bar, select "Customize Current View"
and you can tailor your sorting options however you want.  You'll have
to excuse the antiquated UI, though.  It's ancient.

After that, if you want you can do View -> Current View -> Save Custom
View, so you can quickly return to your custom sorting in the future.

Matthew Barnes