Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not like my VPN

On Sat, 2014-02-08 at 09:30 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On 7 February 2014 22:19, Christian Dysthe <cdysthe gmail com> wrote:
What happens if you tell Evo to go offline before switching, then
online after you've switched?

Haven't tried that. I will and report back when I have. I do not like
the idea of having to remember doing that every time I switch though :)

Of course, it's just a quick test to try and narrow down the problem.

poc

I have done some testing and it turns out that Evo doesn't like the VPN
at all. It hangs sending and receiving. Sometimes it comepletes, but
mostly not. When I disconnect the VPN Evo continues to hang on the same
send/receive connections and I have to restart Evo to get things working
again. There's nothing wrong with the VCN connection. I tried with
Thunderbird which doesn't have problems with it and I am able to browse
and Skype on the connection.

--
//Christian
Dropbox - Your stuff anywhere! - https://db.tt/U8MqkVR