Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not like my VPN

On Fri, 2014-02-07 at 22:13 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On 7 February 2014 22:05, Christian Dysthe <cdysthe gmail com> wrote:
I switch between a normal wireless and VPN (OpenVPN based) connection
quite often. Other applications doesn't have a problem with this, but
Evolution doesn't seem to like it. When I switch Evolution gets stuck on
what it's currently doing and takes forever to load new mail. I also
often get an 'Error when storing folder 'INBOX'' and have to restart
Evolution. I have not had problems with other mail clients in this
regard (mutt, Thunderbird). What could the reason for it be?

What version of Evolution?

Sorry forgot: Evolution 3.8.4 on UbuntuGNOME 13.10 x64

What happens if you tell Evo to go offline before switching, then
online after you've switched?

Haven't tried that. I will and report back when I have. I do not like
the idea of having to remember doing that every time I switch though :)

poc

--
//Christian
Dropbox - Your stuff anywhere! - https://db.tt/U8MqkVR