Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not like my VPN

On 7 February 2014 22:05, Christian Dysthe <cdysthe gmail com> wrote:
I switch between a normal wireless and VPN (OpenVPN based) connection
quite often. Other applications doesn't have a problem with this, but
Evolution doesn't seem to like it. When I switch Evolution gets stuck on
what it's currently doing and takes forever to load new mail. I also
often get an 'Error when storing folder 'INBOX'' and have to restart
Evolution. I have not had problems with other mail clients in this
regard (mutt, Thunderbird). What could the reason for it be?

What version of Evolution?

What happens if you tell Evo to go offline before switching, then
online after you've switched?

poc