[Evolution] flagging message (Mark For Follow Up) not working

Dear all,

I have recently upgraded from Evolution 3.8.3 to 3.11.3.
I am on Ubuntu Gnome 13.10.

Since the upgrade, I am unable to see and create message flags, i.e.
"Mark for Folluw Up". The menu for marking for folluw up opens, I make
my choices, and click OK. However, nothing happens.
Previously I had created a search folder to collect al the messages that
were marked for follow up. This search folder now shows no messages at
all anymore.
Can I do something to fix this?

Best regards,
Rudy.