[Evolution] Open attached mails in separate window?

Hi,

I'm trying to open attached mails in Evolution (built from master, 1 week ago), but Kmail is launched to display this attachment. (this is Kubuntu 13.10)

I know evolution displays the attached mails in a widget box below the mail itself in the same reading window, but i don't want that since there are mails with too many attached mails and it becomes a mess to pick & read. Besides, those mails can also have attached emails inside them, so more complexity. So i need the attached mails to open in a seperate Evolution mail reader window.

Is this supported?

PS. these mail attachments seem not to contain any extension

--
Emre