Re: [Evolution] Open attached mails in separate window?

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Tue, 2014-02-18 at 13:46 +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to open attached mails in Evolution (built from master, 1 week
> ago), but Kmail is launched to display this attachment. (this is Kubuntu
> 13.10)

Did you try changing the default application handler for that MIME type
in the settings of your desktop? Looks like it is set to Kmail
currently.

Thanks Andre. I will try this. But how can evolution launch a window for a mail? When I tried to launch it with a paremeter to a mail file (ending with .eml), it did not launch.

Of course, my sistem is very fragile due to jhbuild environment, evolution can't launch alone and needs "jhbuild run dbus-launch --exit-with-session evolution" command to launch. So maybe this is also related.

Not sure how I can add this to a MIME type as an "open" command.

Br,
Emre