Re: [Evolution] Evolution EWS and Squid proxy

On Fri, 2014-02-14 at 11:45 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
Matthew, if you're looking at proxy stuff, please make sure you keep the
'correct' fix in mind, and you know how we get from here to there. I
appreciate that we might want local hacks in Evolution to work around
the fact that this still isn't working right in NetworkManager — but
let's make sure that it's easy to move to the correct fix when it's
possible to do so.

PacRunner is supported as an alternative to manual configuration.

Matthew Barnes