Re: [Evolution] Migration problem

Hello Dave,

I am not sure who is telling you MS Office on Crossover running on Linux
is "no good".

I run MS Office 2010 under Crossover and it runs very well. I am not
sure I have seen any problems using Office this way. But I must admit, I
am an infrequent user of MS Office. Libre Office really is my go to
productivity solution.

Thanks,
Rob