Re: [Evolution] Migration problem

I am in the long process of attempting to migrate from windows to
Linux I think 18 months is a long time. The big hold up has been
outlook 2007 to Evolution or Thunderbird. Where can I find the latest
evolution for windows download as my plan is to migrate outlook to
windows evolution and then win Evolution to Linux Evolution. Is this
the best choice?

No, Evolution for Windows is not the way to go (ever).

 And any good windows software to help speed this process along blah-
blah and even commercial email clients. This has been an ongoing
process for about a year had to figure the Linux out which distros
were made for idiots and then which one was for a real idiot. I have
converted the 2007 PST file to 2003 PST format I tried to do the
thunderbird route but it was a failure.

First, what sort of server are you using?  Is it Exchange? A POP server?
IMAP?

As for PST files, then Evolution has a PST importer plugin, so you
should be able to get your messages in that way.  If that doesn't work,
use an IMAP server to transfer your mail out of Outlook and then in to
Evolution.  There are plenty of free email servers around that you can
use.

P.