Re: [Evolution] Migration problem

On 06/02/14 07:32, Dave Belgard wrote:
Hi

I am in the long process of attempting to migrate from windows to Linux
I think 18 months is a long time. The big hold up has been outlook 2007
to Evolution or Thunderbird. Where can I find the latest evolution for
windows download as my plan is to migrate outlook to windows evolution
and then win Evolution to Linux Evolution. Is this the best choice? And
any good windows software to help speed this process along blah- blah
and even commercial email clients. This has been an ongoing process for
about a year had to figure the Linux out which distros were made for
idiots and then which one was for a real idiot. I have converted the
2007 PST file to 2003 PST format I tried to do the thunderbird route but
it was a failure.

This plan seems to be the easiest  I am really an idiot when it comes to
the Linux I thought I might try to do a virtual machine on the Linux and
load MS office and run it that way. Because they say office and
crossover is no good.

Peace ,Pax Mir

Thanks

daveb