[Evolution] Evolution 3.13.3 -- e-mail destroyed when Send clicked

I have my messages destroyed twice today.  I am replying to a request for comments on an e-mail with an attached document.  The original e-mail also contains a trademark like graphic from the sender's employer.  In both cases, the message simply disappeared.  It is not in Trash.   It is not in Outbox.  After sending, Evolution asks to recover the message, but it brings up the last version save as a draft.

This appears to be a very serious error that warrants immediate attention by the developers.

John