Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.13.3 -- e-mail destroyed when Send clicked

On Mon, 2014-08-04 at 23:57 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:

I have my messages destroyed twice today.

One? Some? All?

I am replying to a request for comments on an e-mail with an attached
document.  The original e-mail also contains a trademark like graphic
from the sender's employer.  In both cases, the message simply
disappeared.

Your message? The other message?
HTML format, or plain text?
What kind of account type? IMAP, POP?

  It is not in Trash.   It is not in Outbox.  After sending, Evolution
asks to recover the message,

You get a message recovery dialog without Evolution having been closed
or shut down before? I've never seen that before.

but it brings up the last version save as a draft.

This appears to be a very serious error that warrants immediate
attention by the developers.

Feel free to file a bug report under
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution

andre