Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.13.3 -- e-mail destroyed when Send clicked

On Mon, 2014-08-04 at 23:57 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
I have my messages destroyed twice today.  I am replying to a request for
comments on an e-mail with an attached document.  The original e-mail also
contains a trademark like graphic from the sender's employer.  In both
cases, the message simply disappeared.  It is not in Trash.   It is not in
Outbox.  After sending, Evolution asks to recover the message, but it
brings up the last version save as a draft.

This appears to be a very serious error that warrants immediate attention
by the developers.

Note that 3.13 is an unreleased version of Evo. Bugs are to be expected
and should be reported to Bugzilla.

poc