Re: [Evolution] Adding Public Holidays To Evolution?

Hi,

On Thu, 2014-04-24 at 08:27 +0200, vincent wrote:
Thanks so much for your replies. I have downloaded a holiday calendar
from the site suggested above.The almost embarrassing question I have,
is, how do I get evolution to load this? Its a html file and evo doesn't
give me the option to import this type of file.

The calendar file format needs to be ics or ical.
HTML isn't "structured enough".

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net