[Evolution] Can't send mail over an OpenVPN connection with Evolution.

Hi,

I'm running Evolution 3.10.4 on Ubuntu GNOME 14.04. I am not able to
send mail over an OpenVPN connection with one of my IMAP accounts, but
can send from others (this mail is sent with Gmail while on the VPN).
I get the following error message after a while when trying to send
from this particular account:

"Cound not connect to "mail.XXXXXX.com:587: I/O operation timed out".

I can send with this account when not on the VPN. What could the problem
be?

--
//Christian