Re: [Evolution] Evo/Linux-Friendly ISP

On Wed, 2014-04-16 at 12:08 +0100, G.W. Haywood wrote:
  Since your ISP is clearly incompetent,
which means that it is very unlikely that they will be doing that, you
could simply tell them that your copy of Evolution is running on a
Windows box.  Then ask them for help.  They'll never know.

My wife just came over to see why I was laughing so loud!  Seems every
time I do that, I get caught because I have forgotten what pops up when
you do whatever in Windows!  So, although this suggestion is, to me, the
right response, be sure to brush up on Windows before doing it, or you
might get caught not telling the truth!

Bart