[Evolution] Capturing SSL traffic between evolution-ews and outlook.com

Hi,

I'm trying to capture the HTTPS traffic between Evo ( 3.10.1 on
openSUSE 13.1 x86_64 ) and a hosted outlook.com account.

I've tried using Charles [1], since that worked fine for me in the past.

I've started Charles, configured it to listen on port 8888 and added
outlook.office365.com to the allowed SSL proxy hosts.

I verfied that e.g. HTTPS_PROXY=localhost:8888 curl https://google.com works.

I added the following manual proxy settings to Evo:

HTTP Proxy: localhost 8888
Secure HTTP Proxy: localhost 8888

However, nothing is captured by Charles and I get an error message in Evo:

Failed to open folder. The reported error was "No response: Cannot
connect to destination (outlook.office365.com)".

Is there some way I can debug this problem? Alternatively, is there
any way I can capture HTTPS traffic originating from Evolution-EWS?

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: http://www.charlesproxy.com/

--