Re: [Evolution] Am I the only one who needs an option to allocate accounts to recipients?

On Wed, 2013-09-25 at 08:04 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Go to your sent mail folder, select the message, edit-as-new message,
change the From: address to the correct account, click send.

        Hi,
"Edit as New Message" removes In-Reply-To headers (if other (web)
client(s) do not, then it's a bug of the client(s) (I know of one)),
which is used for threading, thus it's more or less identical to
Forward. The "New Message" in the function name is crucial for me, it
tells you that you want to start something fresh new, similar, but not
the same, to the original message. Keeping "connection" to the
"template" you used for the _new message_ is odd.
        Bye,
        Milan