Re: [Evolution] Am I the only one who needs an option to allocate accounts to recipients?

On Wed, 2013-09-25 at 08:04 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2013-09-25 at 11:10 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
If the thread was broken by me, then there must be a bug for Evolution.
I sent many mails each days without breaking the thread and I'm always
using reply to list.
PS: I guess you're speaking about my mails, that were "re"send from the
wrong account, then indeed, I used forward.

Go to your sent mail folder, select the message, edit-as-new message,
change the From: address to the correct account, click send.

Or copying it to the mail I replied to using the wrong account and than
chose the correct account. OTOH Evolution has got some bugs when
pasting.