[Evolution] FileChoosers broken

Dear Evolution-Team,

since a few weeks I am suffering from filechooser problems in evolution. Mouse controls are pretty much gone. The only way to navigate to some place is to enter the path into the adress field. If one happens to be in a path above the desired path it is possible to navigate through the folder entries. All buttons on top (including the "go one dir-level up" button aren't working. Neither does the left list of locations. So if I start the dialog in "recent documents" there is no working button to get me to my home folder, I need to show the adress bar (LUCKILY the button for this is working) and type /home. The very same filechooser dialog works just fine in Gimp and other software. Additionally the icons in the list on the left are all replaced by "file" icons, which is also not happening in Gimp.

I am running the following system:

Arch Linux 3.9.9-1-x86_64
gtk3-3.8.4-1-x86_64
qt-4.8.4-3-x86_64
awesome-3.5-2-x86_64
xorg-server-1.14.3-2-x86_64
xf86-video-intel-2.21.9-1-x86_64
oxygen-gtk3-1.2.0-1-x86_64
oxygen-icons-4.9.5-1-any
xf86-input-synaptics-1.7.1-1-x86_64
evolution-3.8.5-1-x86_64
evolution-data-server-3.8.5-1-x86_64

I would be very glad about a fix for this, as it is VERY annoying.

I tried updating the icon cache without success.

Same issue occured on version:

evolution-3.8.4-1-x86_64
evolution-data-server-3.8.4-1-x86_64

Thanks a lot for any help