Re: [Evolution] FileChoosers broken

On Wed, 2013-10-16 at 12:26 +0200, Max wrote:
I am running the following system:

Arch Linux 3.9.9-1-x86_64
gtk3-3.8.4-1-x86_64
qt-4.8.4-3-x86_64
awesome-3.5-2-x86_64
xorg-server-1.14.3-2-x86_64
xf86-video-intel-2.21.9-1-x86_64
oxygen-gtk3-1.2.0-1-x86_64
oxygen-icons-4.9.5-1-any
xf86-input-synaptics-1.7.1-1-x86_64
evolution-3.8.5-1-x86_64
evolution-data-server-3.8.5-1-x86_64

evolution-3.8.4-1-x86_64
evolution-data-server-3.8.4-1-x86_64

I hold some packages by IgnorePkg, but if I would experience issues, I
would update those. I don't have everything installed that you've got
installed, but non of the packages below is hold by IgnorePkg. As you
can see the versions for my up to date Arch differ to your versions.

If there shouldn't be a reason that you need those outdated packages, I
recommend to update.

[rocketmouse archlinux ~]$ uname -rm
3.11.5-1-ARCH x86_64
[rocketmouse archlinux ~]$ pacman -Q gtk3 qt awesome xorg-server
xf86-video-intel oxygen-gtk3 oxygen-icons evolution
evolution-data-server
gtk3 3.10.2-1
error: package 'qt' was not found
error: package 'awesome' was not found
xorg-server 1.14.3-2
error: package 'xf86-video-intel' was not found
error: package 'oxygen-gtk3' was not found
oxygen-icons 4.11.2-1
evolution 3.10.1-1
evolution-data-server 3.10.1-1