Re: [Evolution] Evolution client with Outlook Exchange

On Sat, 2013-10-12 at 18:43 +0200, Harvey Nimmo wrote:
The mails are
not fetched and there is an error "No Response. Method not allowed."

        Hi,
I second Andre's question, telling evolution/evolution-ews versions
usually helps and gives a clue.

The error above "Method not allowed" means that your Host URL from
settings is incorrect, it points to a place where EWS doesn't listen. it
can happen when the autodiscovery (Fetch URL button) returns odd
address, which can happen by a misconfiguration on the server.

Alternatively, you can try to use other Authentication method (Basic,
instead of NTLM, or vice versa), though from my testing the wrong
authentication method returns different error (like 'Forbidden').

In any case, running evolution with an EWS debugging may give a clue
what exactly it tries to do and what it returns from the server. Check
the host and path it tries to reach, where the path usually looks
like /EWS/Exchange.asmx. The debug command is:
   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution

        Bye,
        Milan