Re: [Evolution] Folder contents have disappeared and new error

On Fri, 2013-10-11 at 12:56 -0400, Alan Finger wrote:
he reported error was "Cannot get folder
'/home/myName/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.NameOfFolder': not a
maildir directory.".

        Hi,
the error can be shown with various circumstances. One way the
evolution(-data-server) code recognizes a maildir folder is that it
contains three subfolders: cur, new and tmp. If any of these is missing,
then you get a similar error.

It seems to me that your migration to maildir didn't work properly. In
case you still see old mbox files (one file for folder, contains all the
folder content), then you can open it with a custom account which would
point to the respective file, but those files are probably obsolete
anyway, you might have more recent content in the to-be-maildir folders.

I would try the above add subfolders thing, as the first step.
        Bye,
        Milan