Re: [Evolution] attachment.dat: pptx showing as plain text attachment

On Fri, 2013-11-22 at 15:35 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2013-11-21 at 06:32 -0500, Carpetnailz wrote:
Evolution seemed to choke on opening the mail with viewing
Message Source, so I had to seek it out and open with gedit. Here's what
I found:

      Hi,
it looks fine, evolution may read it properly and show a file name, not
attachment.dat. Could you try to create a simple test presentation sent
to you, on which the bug would be reproducible for you, and then share
the email through bugzilla [1] for testing purposes, please?
      Bye,
      Milan

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution

Will do--probably tonight (cleveland OH time) when I get home from work.