[Evolution] any update on the webkit composer & viewer

Hi,

Would anyone have any update on the status of webkit composer & viewer?

I've checked planning page (https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Planning310), it states 3.11.x as milestone for it, and 3.11.x unstable are already available, however, there's also a note at the top that most of the tasks on planning page would be delayed to 3.12 or later.

So what would be our expected release for webkit now?

--
Emre