Re: [Evolution] attachment.dat: pptx showing as plain text attachment

On Wed, 2013-11-20 at 18:20 -0500, Carpetnailz wrote:
My wife sent me a power point file from her Mac using Mac mail but it
came through to Evo 3.8.5 on Fedora 19 as a plain text attachment called
attachment.dat that Evo wanted to open in gedit. What's happening here?

        Hi,
hard to tell. Could you show a message source (View->Message Source/Ctrl
+U in evolution) and search for the Content-Type headers (line begins
with it), and paste here all you'll see there, with surrounding couple
lines, please? As an example:

Also, how do you receive the message, is it through POP3, IMAP, ...?
        Bye,
        Milan