Re: [Evolution] attachment.dat: pptx showing as plain text attachment

Aaaaargh! My apologies to everyone. It turns out that the emails I was
having trouble with have two attachments and the second one is the
proper pptx that does open in Impress. What screwed me up was that the
drop-down list only showed the options for the plain text document so I
never noticed that there were two attachments.  Too dumb.