Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 - Evolution

On Fri, 2013-05-31 at 09:51 +0200, Vidar Evenrud Seeberg wrote:
Is it enough to say that evolution-ews doesn't
recognize UTC and describe how I enter events in phone, sync to Exchange
and starts Evolution?

        Hi,
I just tested this with to-be 3.8.3 and it works fine there, thus I
guess it got fixed "unintentionally", between your 3.4.4 and the 3.8.x.
Once you get to 3.8.x evolution(-ews), and purge your local cache of
events, then they'll be redownloaded and then shown on the right place.

Hmm, strange, Evolution about dialog says 3.4.4. Synaptic says 3.4.4-1
both for Evolution and Evolution-EWS

You are right, that's my memory which is faulty here.
        Bye,
        Milan