Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 - Evolution

Den 05/31/2013 09:34 AM, skrev Milan Crha:

...while it knows about the other time zones. Nice, in that case discard
my note about lazy phone software, and make this an evolution-ews bug.
Thanks for all the investigation here.
No problem. I am the one to thank you, guys. I have learn't a lot about mailinglists and Evolution. I will try to file a bug (havn't done that before, either). Is it enough to say that evolution-ews doesn't recognize UTC and describe how I enter events in phone, sync to Exchange and starts Evolution?

By the way: I did not find a command like e-calendar-factory.
The "closest" was evolution-calendar-factory, so I run the command
EWS_DEBUG=2 /usr/lib/evolution/evolution-calendar-factory -w. Is that
correct?
Yes, it's correct. Though it seems like you do not use 3.4.4, where it
was named e-calendar-factory (if I'm not mistaken).
        Bye,
        Milan
Hmm, strange, Evolution about dialog says 3.4.4. Synaptic says 3.4.4-1 both for Evolution and Evolution-EWS
Thank you
Vidar