Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 94, Issue 44

Den 05/29/2013 02:00 PM, skrev evolution-list-request gnome org:
Message: 1
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:35:40 +0200
From: Vidar Evenrud Seeberg <web infosikring no>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 -
        Evolution

On Wed, 2013-05-29 at 09:48 +0000, evolution-list-request gnome org

Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:06:06 +0200
From: Patryk Benderz <Patryk Benderz esp pl>
To: evolution-list gnome org
         Evolution

Post looks great. Check differences between OS and BIOS time
set on
each machine, including phone, however last one may not be trivial.
         I do not know Evolution code handles setting appointment
incoming from
different sources, but I imagine some parts of code may check OS time,
wile others can check BIOS time. This would explain time difference
from
UTC.
I will check this evening. However, one post says Evolution uses System
time and not BIOS time. Don't know how to find BIOS time for the phone,
but I will google a bit for it
BIOS time on my PC was set at UTC (+/-0), however setting it to local time changed nothing. I entered an appointment at 20:00 on my phone, initiated sync to Exchange and opened Evolution. Still two hours drift, shows in Evolution at 18:00. Displays correctly in OWA. I have not found a way to check BIOS time on my phone
Please help anybody. This is really a showstopper for me using Evolution
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Message: 6