Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 - Evolution

Hi :)
I had a problem with all the Windows machines on the company network being 10 minutes off.  Only booting machines into Ubuntu gave the correct time.

I think it turned out to be something to do with the Windows Server authentication (Kerberos?) whereas all the Ubuntu machines only have local logins on each desktop machine.

I'm not sure if that's helpful at all!  I hope so tho!
Regards from
Tom :)