Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 - Evolution

When entering appointments/events on my phone (using either SPlanner
or Touchdown) the appointments drift with two hours when picked up by
Evolution. If entering an appointment from 10:00 to 11:00 on the
phone, it shows up in Evolution from 8:00 to 9:00. This is how I do it
(for reproduction):

I was just going to say that I too see the issues - but having just
looked at my Exchange/EWS calendar (I don't use it very often) and put
some new items in it, everything looks to be OK.  I've certainly seen
things that were and hour off (even "all day" appointments that went
from 1am to 1am), but they seem to have resolved themselves.  I wonder
if an update to Exchange fixed it ('cos I know our Exchange server was
updated recently).

P.