[Evolution] ActiveSync support updated for Evolution 3.8

I've rather belatedly pushed the updates to evolution-activesync to make
it support Evo 3.6 and 3.8. I'd been running with some hackish local
changes that I couldn't bring myself to commit, but I've finally cleaned
it up and ditched a lot of the support for ancient Evolution versions.

I *haven't* updated the eplugin; I'm not entirely sure how to. Normally
I cheat and copy from the EWS back end, but there have been a *lot* of
changes there and a lot of them aren't relevant because we don't (yet)
handle calendar and addressbook in ActiveSync; those are handled through
SyncEvolution instead.

Matt, or anyone else with sufficient clue: if you have a chance to take
a look and update the eplugin to work in 3.8 (and perhaps 3.6 too), that
would be much appreciated!

I'd *still* love to see a bunch of that stuff exported from the camel
back end in the form of HTML/JS rather than native GUI code. It would
make the e-mail-factory approach a whole lot saner.

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation