Re: [Evolution] Help files

On Tue, 2013-05-07 at 09:00 -0600, Bart Hollis wrote:
The Help -> About -> Contents shows an error message : Could not display
help for Evolution. The specified location is not supported.

I don't understand the "not supported" part.
Knowing where the help files are located might give me a start.

Make sure you have 'yelp' installed.

Also check whether help files for Evolution are packaged separately on
openSUSE.  We do that on Fedora for the sake of the live CD; help files
are in a separate 'evolution-help' package.

Matthew Barnes