[Evolution] Help files

Using Evolution 3.6.3 on openSUSE 12.3 with KDE desktop.

The Help -> About -> Contents shows an error message : Could not display
help for Evolution. The specified location is not supported.

I don't understand the "not supported" part.
Knowing where the help files are located might give me a start.

I've looked in /usr/share/evolution/3.6/help/.  The only entry there is
quickref/ and see I files for different languages.  There is no en
folder.  There is a folder named with an upper case, underlined C which
contains an English quick reference card.

I can't find anything else.

Bart