Re: [Evolution] how to start over

On Mon, 2013-05-06 at 18:42 -0500, Michael Hennebry wrote:
I installed and started evolution.
After messing up my first e-mail account,
I tried to fix it, but couldn't find any way to change it.
I tried to start over with rm -r ~/.evolution ,
but that did not work either.
Somewhere it found the information to recreate ~/.evolution .
I've got an evolution folder/identity/whatever with
the right name that doesn't work. It's inert.

How do I start over?

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.6/data-storage.html (also
available via "Help > Contents" in Evolution itself) explains where data
is stored. Note that the content refers to Evolution 3.6.
If you really still use and have ~/.evolution you might run an ancient
version <= 2.30?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net