Re: [Evolution] how to start over

On Mon, 2013-05-06 at 18:42 -0500, Michael Hennebry wrote:
I installed and started evolution.
After messing up my first e-mail account,
I tried to fix it, but couldn't find any way to change it.
I tried to start over with rm -r ~/.evolution ,
but that did not work either.
Somewhere it found the information to recreate ~/.evolution .
I've got an evolution folder/identity/whatever with
the right name that doesn't work. It's inert.

How do I start over?

I'm trying to connect to a cableone.net account.

I've used evolution before, but it was a long drawn out struggle.
All I really remember is the blood.

As has been stated countless times here, different versions of Evo work
differently, so you need to start by saying what version you have. Look
at Help->About.

poc