[Evolution] [ews] Calendar and Contacts disappear after a while

Hi,

I'm using evolution{,-ews} 3.6.3 on OpenSUSE 12.3 to connect to an
Exchange 2007 server. Initially everything works well enough for me,
but after a couple of days when I start up Evolution again the
Calendar, Contacts and Notes stores(providers?) for Exchange are
missing. Email is still there, but I can't use the Address book for
autocompletion or the Calendar.

The first time this happened I hacked around it by setting up a Gnome
online account for Exchange and setting it to be used for contacts and
calendar only. But this went missing as well.

I think this is a bug, but I don't know how to debug it and provide
proper information in bugzilla. Running 'CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution'
just prints out some SQL statements related to folder contents.

How can I debug this problem or - ideally - reset my Calendar /
Contacts so that they work again?

Thanks,

Robert

--