[Evolution] Folder List disappears

All of sudden the contents of the folder list disappeared even the ones
set up by default when initialising the tool. Only the entry "On this
computer" and "Search Folder" remained. I must have done something
unintentional, perhaps a key combination. But I am not aware of such
action.

All the contents are still there in .evolution. After I reinitialised
Evolution I was able to import the existing folders as mbox files-

Still I should like to know what happend and how I can control the list.

I am still using an older version: 2.30.1.2

Regards

DTH