Re: [Evolution] Bug 910252 revisited (Local Delivery receiving option)

On Fri, 2013-03-08 at 11:44 -0800, George J. Walsh wrote:
With receiving type set to 'Local Delivery' the mail box address is
auto-set to 'None' whereas in the past it was always set to
'/var/spool/mail/[login name]'. I attempted to change this but was over
written at each attempt. The thing is, it now works with the (None). Too
smart by a half, perhaps?

        Hi,
it sounds like a gtk+ bug, on the first look. I suggest to move to
bugzilla with this and investigate it further there. You can also run
evolution from a terminal and check whether it claims anything when you
open the account editor. It may give a clue, maybe.
        Bye,
        Milan