Re: [Evolution] Bug 910252 revisited (Local Delivery receiving option)

On Fri, 2013-03-08 at 07:48 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:

        Hi,
I'd say to open a new bug report for that, it seems like a fallout
from
a faulty migration (I do not know in what state your machine was
before
the upgrade to rawhide).

Milan:

I've now upgraded the f18 server to rawhide with yum. (I had to free up
the 'temporary server' I was using late last night.)

With receiving type set to 'Local Delivery' the mail box address is
auto-set to 'None' whereas in the past it was always set to
'/var/spool/mail/[login name]'. I attempted to change this but was over
written at each attempt. The thing is, it now works with the (None). Too
smart by a half, perhaps?

So, in 3.7.91, under a fresh rawhide, we had a working mail server but
one in which the edit display 'appears' to be incorrect. The error
message I mentioned has disappeared now that the new 'node' is out of
the way.

Because branching of f19 is scheduled for 12 March, I'll revisit things
at that point. I've made a note about 3.6.4 having been released
yesterday, so I'll make the decision then to run with rawhide or update
f18 on this server.

Again, my thanks!

George