Re: [Evolution] 'No mail service found with UID' after upgrade - fix

On Sat, 2013-03-09 at 19:25 +0000, Ed Avis wrote:
I fixed the error in the end by looking at the list of accounts under Edit ->
Preferences -> Mail accounts.  The first is called 'On this computer' and is of
type maildir, and it was set as default.  I instead set the network mail account
(in my case of type pop) as the default and found sending works again.

        Hi,
it sounds like your previous version didn't have set a Default account,
thus after update the On This Computer have been picked as the Default
account, which broke your sending (you might see that in the From: in
the composer too). It sounds like a bug in Evolution. It'll be good to
have it filled in Gnome's bugzilla.
        Bye,
        Milan